Guangyuan (Rongshan Coal Mine) Prison Railway
|Location||300 km north of Chengdu|
|Length||ca. 7 km|
|Operation||coal, passengers, mixed goods|
|Locos standard gauge||SY 1305 (dumped), 1434 (out of use)|
|Locos narrow gauge||C2 210, 211, 218, 219|
- Ameling Algra, August 2014
- News - 2nd July 2014 - 2 to 3 top and tailed coal trains per day.
- David Thomas, May 2014
- News - 9th May 2014 - Regular train restarted on 7th May May 2014.
- News - 18th April 2014 - Trains restarted but only running as required.
- News - 4th April 2014 - Landslip in cutting delays 1st April 2014 re-opening.
- News - 16th February 2014 - coal mine will not reopen before 1st May 2014.
- News - 24th October 2013 - railway and coal mine not operating.
- Michael Reilly, August, September 2013
- Dave Habraken, July, August 2013, (illustrated, text in Flemish)
- Dave Habraken, July, August 2013
- Bernd Seiler, March 2013
- Isao Kanda, August 2012
- "Zebedee", December 2010
- "Salmon fishing enthusiast", August & October 2010
- Peter Semmelroch, April 2010
- Bernd Seiler, November 2000
by Bernd Seiler
(First station = Rongshan, Second station = Shanzi Ba, Terminal station = Yujia Bian)
© 2004, F.Menius, 2011, Dave Fielding,